- Predict an individual’s future potential in a specific role and company
- Identifies and dynamically ranks prospective candidates (internal or external) from a list or database
- Assesses internal teams to build hiring benchmarks that are aligned to the unique characteristics of a team and company
- Provides unique data and reporting to support decision-making and planning
- Enables companies to build data rich talent pools to assist with future sourcing projects.
Gooroo has been built for organisations who agree that technology is going to play an important part in their futures. Consider Gooroo if you are wanting to:
- Construct and build high performing teams with a strong dose of scientific rigor
- Screen candidates more accurately and efficiently ensuring alignment to the key skill and behavioural characteristics
- Implement a more reliable method to predict individual potential before they start in a role
Without any previous knowledge or training, the Gooroo platform helps to define the person you need to hire and dynamically screen candidates, removing the need for a CV. Gooroo assesses the dimensions of expertise, experience and engagement required for each role and matches these requirements to a list of individual applicants. A complex algorithm, driven by artificial intelligence, analytics and applied neuroscience is used to predict the best applicant for a specific role and team. Gooroo processes help to reduce unconscious bias and promote diversity in the workplace.
How accurate are Gooroo’s matches?
Research has shown Gooroo to consistently outperform any other skills, psychometric or behavioural matching system anywhere in the world. Combining an analysis of both the employer and the individual, coupled with technology in deep learning, data science and (over 40 years of) applied behavioural science research, allows Gooroo to confidently offer predictive matches with up to 85% more reliability that other methods.
Is Gooroo for companies or recruitment agencies?
Gooroo is available for direct employers and all forms of recruitment agencies.
Is Gooroo just another job board?
No. Gooroo core value proposition is in screening and assessing applicants for a role, providing a ranked assessment of potential and fit. Companies and recruiters should use job boards to promote their open role, while using Gooroo to identify prospective candidates from existing talent pools.